Tuesday, September 16, 2008

 

MERRILL LYNCH:DEATHWATCH

I wept when l heard the news.With laughter.If you didn't see this one coming you must be a real believer in the Blundering Herd.

I'm mulling over yesterday's events.I'm a bit annoyed.I was sure Merrill was going to Chapter 11.It was much worse run than anyone could dream of.I hadn't anticipated anyone could be stupid enough to take it over.But then Bank Of America came along.What's B of A trying to hide that it's buying up Merrill at a massive premium to it's Friday close price.I'm hoping after proper due diligence B of A will see the light and let it fail.It's an awful excuse for an Investment Bank.Oh yes,thumbs up to Thain.Good one.

RB

Comments:
why do you hate merrill so much?

well the bank probably wouldn't last much longer - morgan stanley makes a much better partner and i can see BoA backing out the merrill deal any minute
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
FICTION RECOMMENDS