Friday, November 30, 2007

 

Nelson's column:Merrill Lynch new CFO announced

I think I might be psychic.It's a big responsibility.It's the only 'skill' l have. After my piece yesterday,what should happen today-as if by magic.Oh Lordy!,Marketwatch reports that Mr Thain is hiring his CFO from NYSE,Nelson Chai,at Merrill.Looks like Jeff Edwards will get the heave ho or a 'lateral' move.No that's categorically NOT a demotion.You know that.He will probably be moved on to a similarly ''challenging" role.Let's all thank him first for doing an excellent job under very difficult circumstances.Right.

If I wasn't so short sighted my effigy-dart process would have revealed this yesterday.Damn.As l said he's the first of many that will be encouraged to look for other opportunities.Cool.Merry Christmas.

RB

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
FICTION RECOMMENDS